YMCA ProgrammesPre Schoolers
At the YMCA your child will be nurtured through a wide range of creative and stimulating activities, which will encourage all round development in a caring atmosphere. Learning through play is the fundamental curriculum used in the school. Thus, activities are established in the Social, Physical, Intellectual, Creative, Emotional, and Spiritual Growth domains.
LEARN, SHARE, LAUGH and GROW at the YMCA Pre School on Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.
We have over 26 Years of experience in Pre School Development!
School Hours: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Morning Supervision 7:30 am – 9:00 am
After School Supervision 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Certified and Experienced Staff (First Aid and CPR Licensed)
- Natural Environment Programme
- Learning through Play
- Music, Movement & Creative Activities
- Tenor Pan
Why choose YMCA
- Children obtain a proper foundation for learning and for life. This helps them to achieve their highest potential as children of God.
- They learn to practice values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT, and RESPONSIBILITY.
- They develop self-confidence, self-respect and an appreciation of their own worth as individuals.
- They receive love and care.
- They learn to interact and socialize with other children, to recognize the worth all persons and to work towards inter-racial, inter-group and international understanding.
- Their skills of observation and creativity are developed.
- They learn to be responsible and disciplined members of their class, school, family, and community.
- They learn to express their thoughts and ideas through language.
- They learn to appreciate health and physical fitness.
- Finally, your children learn in an environment that is safe, secure, cheerful and well organized and most important , they learn through play.
Sign up Today
Call US at 868-625-9622 or 868-624-7910 to give your child a head start!